Alfa Laval Carboblend is a well proven blending and carbonation system for the beverage industries. The carbonation system (> 200 successful installations worldwide) provides continuous, accurate blending and carbonation of beer, soft drinks and other beverages.
A beer carbonation machine developed in co-operation with the brewing industry
- Outstanding blending/carbonation accuracy
- Efficiently dissolves CO2
- Space-savingly compact while versatile and adaptable to different process requirements
- Automatic process control requires less manpower
- Stable and reliable operation and low maintenance requirements for long uptime
The beer carbonator comes factory preassembled on a frame and is designed for CIP. The carbonation system complies with the food industry regulations, meaning that all components of the beer carbonator that are in contact with the process liquids are made of stainless steel with heat resistant seals.
Blending - How to use the carbonation system for blending
Carbonation – How to use the beer carbonation system
You can read more about the efficiency, benefits, practicality and technical details of the Carboblend beer carbonation machine by downloading the brochure.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Join our dedicated LinkedIn community for brewers to stay up to date with the latest industry trends in beer production and learn from your peers!