Olive oil processing
Olive oil producers worldwide rely on Alfa Laval expertise and equipment to help getting the best out of olives, by turning these into the best olive oil possible. We supply some of the world’s most advanced olive oil processing technology, backed by decades of practical experience and know-how both in olive oil quality production and by-product recovery and valorization. This makes a big difference to what you can achieve, giving you a crucial edge on your competitors.
Alfa Laval is one of the few companies that can provide equipment for all your olive processing priorities and requirements – from initial defoliation to extraction and final packaging – for set-ups of almost any size, capacity and complexity.
We are also experts at integrating different processes, technologies and equipment to give you more cost-effective, better-quality results.
Alfa Laval olive oil processing solutions include:
- Olive oil complete extraction line in two and three phases, for batch production
- Olive oil complete extraction line in two and three phases, for continuous industrial-scale production
- Small high-tech modular plant producing high-quality olive oil
- Re-milling plant for oil recovery by husk
- De-watering plant for husk treatment
- Black water evaporation plant for concentrate recovery and water treatment.